Dinner rolls

Sometimes I don't know where to even start..and I admit that I lost the touch writing blog for awhile. My mum she loves to write about anything..and I always sit next to here talking about so many blogs that we both enjoyed. Those are the things I'll miss doing with my mum. I wasn't ready to lose her though. 😔

But for thing for sure I'm glad I was her daughter, taught us so many things in life, to always be humble and kind with everyone and one thing I know she loves to cook and invite family & friends over for great meal.



My mum loves making bread and too be honest I'm not such a fan of making ones. Because I make few times and didn't turn out like how she does..but finally she taught me that I need to be patience when i'm making bread and started to love making it for home purpose and also commercialized it for my mum.

This dinner rolls I make recently was taught by her. These dinner rolls are so fluffy and soft. I love how soft the texture it!


Dinner rolls Recipe 

2 cups warm milk
2 Tbsp active dry yeast
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp salt
6 Tbsp salted butter, softened
2 large eggs
6 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp salted butter, melted (for brushing)

Method:

Combine the milk, sugar and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Let sit for 5 minutes or until the mixture begins to foam. Add in the salt, butter, eggs, and 5 1/2 cups of flour. Mix with the dough hook on low speed until well combined. Add the remaining half cup of flour. Change to medium speed and knead until the dough begins to pull away from the side of the bowl, approximately 4 to 5 minutes. The dough mixture should be slightly sticky and soft.

Transfer the dough to a lightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a towel and let rise 90 minutes, or until doubled in size.

Lightly grease two 9x13 pans. Punch down the dough and form into 30 rolls. Place into prepared pans, making five rows of three in each pan. Cover and let rise 1 hour.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake the rolls for 12 to 14 minutes, until lightly browned on top and cooked through. Remove rolls from oven and brush with melted butter. Serve the rolls warm, or to cool, let rest on the pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack. Once cooled completely, store in a plastic bag.


Comments

  1. Hope you get the strength to overcome everything in life..
    Lovely dinner rolls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads